Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What I learnt....

 

This Christmas.

      Lesson One:  I never want to spend another Christmas without this man.

Lesson 2: It doesn't feel like Christmas till I hug this woman.

Lesson 3: It takes me begging my brothers to just get ONE nice photo.

Lesson Four: When you have found your soul mate you know...no matter how old you are.

Lesson Five: Shit Happens!!! Even at Christmas.

Lesson Six: Adding new members to the family is awesome...especially ones who do the dishes :)

Lesson Seven: That my begging was pointless. My favourite photo of them turned out to be the silliest one.

Cant wait to do all next year :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great time but next year with John there as well it will be even better. :)

    Hugs xo

    Cheers Damaris

    ReplyDelete