Monday, January 3, 2011

All about....

 The King's Speech.


The story of King George VI of Britain, his impromptu ascension to the throne and the speech therapist who helped the unsure monarch become worthy of it.

Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush in The King's Speech

Today i saw the above movie. I honestly LOVED it.
Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth both deserve all the hype
about their performance in this film.

I love movies about the royal family and this one did not
disappoint. It was a tad long in places but hey its about a man with
a stammer so you have to expect it to drag out in p p places.
he he sorry for my lame joke.

The surprise in the movie for me was seeing Jennifer Ehle.
Jennifer Ehle The King's Speech

In the movie she played Myrtle, Geoffery Rush character wife.

But i know her better as....


Elizabeth Bennet.

I highly recommend the King's Speech. I laughed out loud and also cried.
Makes me feel like i got my money worth when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment