Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday- Update

Pay $3500 off CC- $497.76

Sort and plan Easter- We are staying at home. I will send little gifts to only close family.

Have finished my Diploma in Children's Services- Got assignment back 94% and did an online test %100 :)

Have $1000 in emergency fund- $10

Cook one new thing a month- Nothing

Plan and PAY for weekend away in June (my 30th)- Looking at some different places

Buy plants for outside/bug zapper- Found the ones i want to get will buy them next pay

Get car service- Nothing

Lose the 2 Christmas kilos i put on :) - Ive just started excersing again and giving up wine for the month :)

A good effort for my first week :)

1 comment:

  1. I will say... What a great effort for the first week. :) Well Done Hope you and John are well. :) Update??? lol

    Cheers Damaris

    ReplyDelete