Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday 6th of Feb

My 3 steps

Today i ....

Paid $100 off CC

I did sit ups, crunches, push ups, lunges, squats and then skipping.10 of each ,then 1 min of skipping. For 20 mins. Doesn't seem like much but do it and then get back to me :)

1 hour of reading ...so boring!

My 3 goals for this week 6th- 12th Feb

1. Finish food assignment

2. Bake a zucchini slice (something new)

3. Make sure house is ready for inspection on Saturday

Below is a picture of the Weasley (Harry Potter) kitchen. Have you ever seen a photo and thought " I want that"?. While i don't want the dishes in the sink. I love how this photo feels. To me, it says "Warmth, love, food, home,safe and happy".
What i love about this little made up family is their love for each other and they live simply and within their means. So if it means having all odd chairs around the table...so be it. At least they all eat together and at a table...a rare thing to most.

My favourite is the blue chair. Please feel free to pick a chair or any spot in my Weasley kitchen.....i see no one is by the sink yet.....

4 comments:

  1. Oh Nikki :) You just continue to Inspire myself and others each and every day, :) you understand the secret of happiness and success, and you willingly share it with us reminding us to embrace the simple things we all tend to overlook or take for granted, (until suddenly they are not there anymore) and you realize that the simple, basic, kind, good sense, down to earth, home and family moments are the most precious treasure's you will ever find in this life, making all the wants and materialistic desires etc that you think you needed so much, were just illusions, that crumbled to dust when it really counted. One day God or the "powers that be" looked down and saw how many people were lost and lonely and confused, so they decided to take the brightest light they could find,and merged this light with a pure new Soul, then wrapped love and beauty all around her and called her HOPE. Then they sent her down to the world as a special gift filled with love and light and to a young woman who was lost and alone in the dark, the minute the young woman held her baby in her arms and looked into her eyes she knew that she had been given the most precious gift in the world,and this baby girl would be special, she kissed her baby daughter on her forehead,and called her Nikki,...I love you darling-heart, xox Mum xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Nikki and Dee, gotta say UR both very special ppl. Weasley kitchen? I love the big crock pot seen to the right, low down on the sideboard. I think it contains bran. Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those chairs, we want to get a big old dining table, and then surround it with gorgeous, random chairs, hate matchy matchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum your beautiful xox.

    Thank you Will :) I love that pot too.

    Mel i so agree. We want that too. I love how beautiful it all looks. Like your allowed to go in and doesnt matter if you spill a drink. Nothing worst then those perfect white chairs, floors and tables. They make me feel like im not allowed in there.

    ReplyDelete