Saturday, February 5, 2011

So....

Slack!

That is me. I always think about writing up a post but then all of a sudden a month has gone past.

2011 has been eventful so far. I had an interview but didn't get. Car troubles. Bills,bills and more bills. And just a bit of a blah feeling.

That was until last weekend. I thought...complaining doesn't fix it and you know this!!!

I am happy to report my CC is going down and I'm very focused on it.

I am happy to report i lost my Christmas kilos and have cut out drinking wine every night and at the moment I'm not doing it at all for Feb.

I am happy to report my goals are clear and achievable

I am unhappy to report i have done nothing for my study.

So each day i want to

Make a payment

20 mins of exercise

1 hour of study

At the end of this year i want to celebrate being debt free and then enter the new year saving for the biggest debt ever...our very own home :)

1 comment:

  1. You will get there... Goals are soooo important and it is wonderful to see that you see the whole picture... :)

    Well Done Nik xo

    ReplyDelete