Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I love-Mini Shopahoic by Sophie Kinsella

Today is Wednesday...Things i love.

I have just finished the latest in Sophie Kinsella -Confession of a shopaholic series.

I loved it.

I'm a sucker for a chick book and especially if it comes in a series. I love to get to know my characters and then follow them. (Not like I'm a weird stalker type).

The main character is called Becky Bloomwood. This has to be one of the funnest characters i have read in a long time. I actually laugh out loud. She loves to shop and this gets her in trouble.

If you have ever brought anything just because its on special or ever hidden a bill...this series is for you.

Pick it up from http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/search?searchTerm=Sophie+Kinsella&search=%3CSPAN%3E%3CEM%3EFind%26nbsp%3Bbook%3C%2FEM%3E%3C%2FSPAN%3E  free delivery...AWESOME site

No comments:

Post a Comment