Friday, October 29, 2010

Working on....

EVERYTHING!!!

Is how i am feeling right now.

Ok after writing the above line i thought "Oh shut up Nikki" and "Get a grip"

I awoke this morning thinking "Today i will use positive words and actions". This is how my day went

PW*: "I'm going to put on a calming CD to listen to while driving to work".
WH*: My old CD got jammed and now it wont play anything.

PW: "I'm going to call and see how the are going on letting us stay for 2 more weeks"
WH: "Sorry but we cant let you"

PW: I enquired about 7 places to inspect on Saturday
WH: An hour later i heard from 5 to say they have already taken applications so its not on

PW: I got paid today
WH: I brought a pack of MM's :)

Its a happy ending :)

Wish us luck tomorrow seeing the 2 places left :)

* PW means positive word or thought
* WH means what happened

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you and John with the other two places... Hope it works out for you... :) Thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks 2 places were really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete