Sunday, October 3, 2010

Who I am....




Just writing the above 3 words make me giggle. I am going to be 30 next year but I still think....”When I grow up”.


It only far to share more about myself and it is something I will do over a series of post. I want to start doing a post everyday but with themes so for example:


Sunday- Update goal day


Monday- All about me. Plus friends and family


Tuesday- Challenge/ Celebrations. Trying something new or getting new ideas, challenge the way I think or sharing celebrations


Wednesday- What I love. Books, movies, places, things


Thursday- Rambles (whatever pops to mind)


Friday- Money or Health. Both the things I'm always working on....


Saturday – Food. Need I say more...yum :)


Rough idea


Now please don't think the above picture is how Monkey and I how pose everyday. This was a photo taken by a friend of Monkey called Karen she does some amazing shots and when her site up and running i will share :)


Ok I'm going to include a shot of what Monkey and I really pose like in photos....


































No comments:

Post a Comment