Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rambling on about- Rewards

Monkey went and brought me a REWARD for all my hours of study.

He honestly is the most thoughtful man. He came home and said "Here you go" and passed me a bag, inside where the above items :)

Nescafe Cappuccinos...LOVE as they remind me of my mum and sister.

Pantene- LOVE because i NEVER buy it as it cost more then $4.95.

Cosmo- I honestly can not remember the last time i read this magazine BUT i  LOVE that Monkey picked it out because "It was the brightest one there" ...love him!!!

For those who don't know me well yet...please don't think i love it because its stuff (i do love presents don't get me wrong). I love it because i was thought of. Lets face it, in a world were people are so quick to judge and put you down , to know you got someone who will think "What can i do to let them know I'm proud?" ...ah its a lovely thing.

3 comments:

  1. How Exciting! and extremely thoughtful, nothing seems as wonderful as having someone know and love you so well that they automatically know what will make you happy :)... Enjoy! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) am sipping on a coffee now and flipping though my magazine looking at clothes going "who wears that" must be getting old :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the hard yards you have been doing lately you certainly deserve... Onya Monkey :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete